Thursday 26 July 2012

Many thought recently ~ ~

Haiz... as what the title have hinted ... this post will be a grumping and yelled post so it might be a super long post (i will cut it short) :

First Matter : recently i realised that i have been quite sensitive to Marcus and Jiahui after my birthday the present they give me or during Marcus Birthday and his attitude on Present as his treat to everyone for his birthday lunch , as suddenly i realised that how super stingy or selfish MJ have been or maybe the previous me but for me i will mind whether i received present from whoever in the past but i will never have the thought of don give or revenge or buy something cheap or useless but is super cheap in return to someone who don give or give me present and now i hate to see people who have the mindset of i today birthday treat u and u must bring me a present if not ur birthday i will not give u any (maybe can but not to the extend of u know this person character of don give present always de ) and recently they have the action or move again as Carissa Birthday is coming and ytd we suddenly talk about it and Jiahui tell marcus that carissa say she bought a 80 dollars bag and ask all of us wanna share and treat it as a gift for her birthday present and already there is 4 person sharing so if including 3 of us (MJ , me ) then it will be 80 dollars divide by 7 or 8 person there will be 10 each and for me personally i think it is quite affordable but they both is too ex and why carissa bought such a ex bag for herself and i was thinking arghh... it is her birthday wor and u guys are not too poor also mah and u guys also have ex bag too so why cant she bought something ex for herself on her birthday !!! (fire up up up when writing this portion ~) ok nvm then they decide to go buy something cheap for her so me and marcus ytd after dinner go to explore for hello kitty stuff for her as she love hello kitty stuff but then the process make my blood boil again as i thought of buying show luo cd for her so i and marcus went popular to see whether still got or not and so qiao we saw a couple of stock left on shelf then i saw the price is 26.95 and i told marcus the divide by 3 and 2 person the price and he told me it is still ex ok i cool down but what make me blood boil to the max is when we reach comics connection i was having the mindset to look for carissa snsd stuff or so on but marcus wasnt and he was just looking at thing like games for his upcoming ps 3 and so on and my brain was thinking like if u don have the heart to find or buy please tell me and we go home straight ok and another make me angry is he still dare to tell me he was planning to go daiso to buy 2 dollars stuff for carissa birthday present like wat he did on my birthday present as it make me super duper pissed off and my brain or i nearly feel like saying like being ur friend for so long i now then know u are super duper stingy and how u treat jiahui and ur friend is different as if jiahui want what or her birthday present u confirm don have daiso this shop on ur mind i 100% confirm so how can u say people when u treat friend and jiahui so different !!!

Second Matter : it is regarding marcus again but it is more short as it is about normally meet up for dinner and maybe this cant blame him but it is so lame and stupid la u always ask me where want meet for dinner and my answer can only be tampines (Jiahui hang out or house area ) as like just now i ask him where u can and he said hougang but the condition is he have to sent jiahui to her ah ma house then go take bus to hougang and i was thinking by the time he reach hougang the foodcourt should be left limited food choice bah so i was like no choice then sms said tampines lor if not then where sia can u so busy need to sent jiahui then tampines for u is so super convient bah if not by the time u reach i might have nth to eat as i now very choosey in eating and might be starved to death or rather don meet u for dinner right ??

that all for now i will update two more matter tomorrow if i can remember to (oops)

to be continued .....

No comments:

Post a Comment